This is coming soon!
We simply want close to 50 thousand listings before we launch this portion of the site.
(Which won’t be long since we are getting thousands a week!)
This area will include all of the data from our site that we can possibly give you!
Oh.. and it’ll be FREE, and we never plan to charge you!
(We make money from the area specialist tab so check that out too! It’s a marketplace for all industries revolving around commercial real estate)
This will include data such as, but not limited to:
- Average Land Price in an area (price, and per SF)
- Average building price in an area (price, and per SF)
- Average lease rates, and you can get specific! (Office only, industrial only, 2,000 – 4,000 SF only, etc)
- You will be able to filter by city, and zip code.
So when you have questions like these, we can answer them!:
- What is the average lease price in Austin for Office space between 1,000 and 3,000 SF?
- What is the average price per square foot for industrial buildings in the zip code XXXXX?
- How much is an average Office building listed for, that’s 5,000 SF, in Houston?
But what we can give y’all right now is free public links to sites with traffic counts. Here is the one for Texas:
If you aren’t in Texas, the site with all the traffic count data for your state should be easily found via Google:
Just simply search: “how to find traffic counts in (insert state)” and it is usually at the top!
And if you haven’t heard this from us 1,000 times!: why are you still paying to list, and find properties and (soon) data!?!?!
That day is over. Tell your friends!
The MyEListing Team