For the purpose of the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (the Directive), the data controller for the information you provide or that is collected by MyEListing, LLC or its affiliates is MyEListing, LLC, 1400 Grand Falls Drive, Cedar Park, Texas 78613.
Background/Managing Your Information Preferences
If you need to review, correct, or update your personal information, please contact MyEListing at SUPPORT@MYELISTING.COM.
Applicable law (such as the Directive) may also give you the right to access, update and correct inaccuracies in information about you in MyEListing’s custody or control. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact MyEListing at SUPPORT@MYELISTING.COM.
Information MyEListing Collects
Usage Data and Activity
Cookies and Web Beacons
How MyEListing Uses Information and When MyEListing May Share and Disclose Information Generally
MyEListing may use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
- Provision and Monitoring of the Site: MyEListing will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Site, to administer your account, process payments and to better understand your use of the Site.
- Surveys and Other Special Offers: From time to time, MyEListing may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, MyEListing will collect certain Personal Information in order to provide you with the surveys and other special offers.
- Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, MyEListing will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: If you opt-in, MyEListing and/or third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site, MyEListing may conduct research on its users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and MyEListing may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
- Service Improvement: MyEListing may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Site.
From time to time, MyEListing may establish a business relationship with other businesses that MyEListing believes to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours, including our affiliates (“Service Providers”). For example, MyEListing may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, payment processing, data storage and management, marketing and promotions and customer research/analytics. MyEListing only provides our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using or disclosing Personal Information other than as specified by MyEListing.
MyEListing may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with MyEListing. If MyEListing is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, MyEListing may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such prospective or completed transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
MyEListing and its Service Providers may disclose Personal Information to applicable United States, or other regulatory, government or law enforcement officials, courts or private parties if, in our discretion, MyEListing believes it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of MyEListing or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, fraudulent, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or where required or permitted under applicable US law
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications. You should exercise caution before posting any Personal Information on a public available page.
MyEListing maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in an effort to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information in our custody and control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while MyEListing strives to protect information transmitted on or through the Site, MyEListing cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
MyEListing does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If MyEListing becomes aware that MyEListing has inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, MyEListing will delete such information from our records.
International Data Transfer
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to, stored at, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside your jurisdiction of residence (such as outside of the United States), including, but not limited to the EEA, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By using this Site, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.