Information for the property located at 7240 Bird Rd Miami, FL includes data gathered from Dade County tax records, public records data providers, and LoopNet historical data records.
- The Property is a rare automotive use and redevelopment opportunity comprised of two ideally-located parcels in West Miami, offering an enormous ±1.26 acre non-contiguous footprint and excellent frontage along Bird Road, a major arterial road granting exposure to more than 52,000 vehicles per day.
- The northern parcel includes a 7,432 SF showroom located on a ±0.99 AC lot directly fronting Bird Road, and offers excellent access with curb cuts on Bird Road as well as SW 41st Street.
- The south parcel includes a 5,558 SF warehouse with a fully fenced and secured parking lot and truck staging area, 17’ clear height and the flexibility to split the building into spaces for multiple tenants.
- Taken together, the combined Property represents the opportunity to acquire a turn-key franchise-quality automotive showroom and service department well below replacement cost, in the midst of a densely populated area with excellent highway access provided by the nearby Palmetto Expressway interchange.
- With a mix of zoning designations including BU-1, BU-3 and IU-1, the assemblage can accommodate virtually any commercial use, including automotive retailing, retail, office and light industrial.
- The parcels are available as a portfolio as well as individual purchase.
All information based on the most recently available data (updated annually) and is provided in 1-mile, 3-mile, and 5-mile radii (radiuses) of the property location.
|Population Median Age||44||42||42|
|Population by Age||0-9 Yrs||1009 (7%)||15855 (9%)||45805 (9%)|
|10-19 Yrs||1272 (8%)||18315 (10%)||47853 (9%)|
|20-29 Yrs||2132 (15%)||23778 (13%)||64194 (13%)|
|30-39 Yrs||1941 (13%)||22416 (12%)||64430 (13%)|
|40-49 Yrs||1969 (13%)||23102 (13%)||67664 (14%)|
|50-59 Yrs||1876 (13%)||24719 (14%)||70057 (14%)|
|60-69 Yrs||1575 (11%)||19156 (11%)||53812 (11%)|
|70+ Yrs||2363 (16%)||25543 (14%)||67754 (14%)|
|Median HH Income||$64,168||$61,074||$54,645|
|Total Household Income||< 24K||919 (19%)||11275 (20%)||37462 (23%)|
|25-49K||999 (20%)||11950 (21%)||36934 (23%)|
|50-74K||893 (18%)||8880 (16%)||26370 (16%)|
|75-99K||673 (14%)||6014 (11%)||17227 (10%)|
|100-199K||956 (19%)||11259 (20%)||27953 (17%)|
|200K+||341 (7%)||5152 (9%)||13371 (8%)|
|Highest Education Level||No Diploma||1625||18282||55053|
|Diploma or GED||2915||32246||92466|
|Total Housing Units||5,254||59,197||176,906|
|Owner-Occupied Values||< 100K||155||1175||4759|
|Total Working Age Population||12,364||147,469||409,201|
|In Work Force||7,710||90,325||254,346|
|Not In Work Force||4,653||57,143||154,856|
|Single Male w/Child||60||1,008||3,018|
|Single Female w/Child||275||3,298||9,486|
Population Change Last Two Decades - Plus Projection
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, repurposed, or screen-captured for any commercial purpose without prior written authorization from MyEListing.
While we strive to provide the most accurate information, all listing information, and demographic data, is provided by third-parties. As such, MyEListing will not be responsible for the accuracy of the information. It is strongly recommended that you verify all information with the listing agent, and any relevant agencies, prior to making any decisions.