Chariff Realty Group is proud to offer you these commercial spaces for lease at 1040 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl, 33132 and located at Ten Museum Park – a premier luxury residential skyscraper designed by renowned design firm, Oppenheim Architecture + Design in Downtown Miami.
The subject property has high visibility right off of MacArthur Causeway/I-395 and adjacent to Perez Art Museum, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park, and more. Assigned parking and guest parking available + street parking abutting the area, and the easy access to the commuter rail makes these spaces very sought-after.
• Prime commercial spaces for lease located in the heart of the Arts & Entertainment District in Downtown Miami
• Excellent exposure with views fronting Biscayne Blvd (approx. 75,000+ daily commuters) and MacArthur Causeway/I-395 (approx. 157,000+ daily commuters)
• Branding opportunity on the side of the building with views that can be seen from afar
• Opportunity to service hundreds of residential units in the upper floors + thousands of units in the adjacent buildings
• Adjacent to local and touristic draws such as Perez Art Museum, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park, Adrienne Arsht Center, and more
• Minutes to Miami Design District, Wynwood, Midtown, Brickell, and more
All information based on the most recently available data (updated annually) and is provided in 1-mile, 3-mile, and 5-mile radii (radiuses) of the property location.
|Population Median Age||38||39||40|
|Population by Age||0-9 Yrs||2192 (7%)||24633 (10%)||53418 (10%)|
|10-19 Yrs||1575 (5%)||19968 (8%)||44773 (8%)|
|20-29 Yrs||5857 (20%)||37173 (15%)||72197 (14%)|
|30-39 Yrs||7239 (24%)||45417 (18%)||83886 (16%)|
|40-49 Yrs||4741 (16%)||34996 (14%)||72780 (14%)|
|50-59 Yrs||3659 (12%)||30422 (12%)||66579 (13%)|
|60-69 Yrs||2223 (7%)||22455 (9%)||49647 (9%)|
|70+ Yrs||1776 (6%)||23998 (10%)||55634 (11%)|
|Median HH Income||$54,658||$39,651||$38,491|
|Total Household Income||< 24K||3886 (28%)||34105 (35%)||70154 (35%)|
|25-49K||2550 (18%)||21740 (22%)||46028 (23%)|
|50-74K||1888 (13%)||13201 (13%)||27528 (14%)|
|75-99K||1479 (10%)||8668 (8%)||16644 (8%)|
|100-199K||2728 (19%)||12259 (12%)||23257 (11%)|
|200K+||1201 (8%)||6430 (6%)||11886 (6%)|
|Highest Education Level||No Diploma||3252||40878||80105|
|Diploma or GED||4646||47236||103092|
|Total Housing Units||18,681||121,246||244,535|
|Owner-Occupied Values||< 100K||185||2091||5487|
|Total Working Age Population||26,182||202,583||418,245|
|In Work Force||17,442||128,664||262,825|
|Not In Work Force||8,740||73,919||155,420|
|Single Male w/Child||149||1,690||3,576|
|Single Female w/Child||611||6,328||14,625|
Population Change Last Two Decades - Plus Projection
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, repurposed, or screen-captured for any commercial purpose without prior written authorization from MyEListing.
While we strive to provide the most accurate information, all listing information, and demographic data, is provided by third-parties. As such, MyEListing will not be responsible for the accuracy of the information. It is strongly recommended that you verify all information with the listing agent, and any relevant agencies, prior to making any decisions.