Newmark Phoenix Realty Group is please to exclusively offer for sale the fee simple interest (land &building) in a Fastenal leased investment property located at 201 Picketville Road in Jacksonville, Florida.Built originally in 2004 as a build to suit for Lesco, the property consist of 5,000sf of air conditionedwarehouse and office space that sits on approximately .7 acres. The building features a recently signednew three (3) year lease extension with the tenant. The Ownership is currently improving the propertywith a new septic system, new landscaping, tree trimming and a commercial grade fence with doublegates on each side of the property.
• The lease is guaranteed by Fastenal (NYSE: FAST) which is a globally recognized tenant in theindustrial and safety supply industry with over 2,200 branches throughout the US,Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe along with 13 distribution centers(www.fastenal.com)
• Successful operating history at the property, illustrating a commitment to the site
• Located in Jacksonville’s most stable and in demand industrial market, with excellent accessto all of Jacksonville’s major thoroughfares and ideally located near Fed Ex, UPS and thebulk mail hub.
• Market rent, with future rate escalations for upside income to the potential investor
• Priced below replacement costs, eliminating investor and developer risk with thechallenges of new construction.
• Ideal deal size for a 1031 Exchange, with attractive financing rates available.
All information based on the most recently available data (updated annually) and is provided in 1-mile, 3-mile, and 5-mile radii (radiuses) of the property location.
|Population Median Age||38||37||37|
|Population by Age||0-9 Yrs||264 (12%)||5318 (14%)||18283 (14%)|
|10-19 Yrs||411 (19%)||4715 (13%)||16043 (12%)|
|20-29 Yrs||153 (7%)||4718 (13%)||18423 (14%)|
|30-39 Yrs||236 (11%)||4546 (12%)||17246 (13%)|
|40-49 Yrs||288 (13%)||4690 (13%)||16296 (12%)|
|50-59 Yrs||330 (15%)||5073 (14%)||16946 (13%)|
|60-69 Yrs||235 (11%)||3918 (10%)||14115 (11%)|
|70+ Yrs||197 (9%)||2994 (8%)||10544 (8%)|
|Median HH Income||$42,612||$45,119||$44,036|
|Total Household Income||< 24K||193 (24%)||3755 (27%)||13643 (27%)|
|25-49K||274 (34%)||3663 (27%)||13768 (28%)|
|50-74K||174 (22%)||2867 (21%)||9732 (19%)|
|75-99K||66 (8%)||1549 (11%)||5386 (10%)|
|100-199K||69 (8%)||1439 (10%)||5517 (11%)|
|200K+||8 (1%)||176 (1%)||952 (1%)|
|Highest Education Level||No Diploma||173||3657||12191|
|Diploma or GED||594||9351||30837|
|Total Housing Units||939||15,330||56,213|
|Owner-Occupied Values||< 100K||317||3395||12203|
|Total Working Age Population||1,593||27,559||99,424|
|In Work Force||895||17,083||63,209|
|Not In Work Force||697||10,476||36,215|
|Single Male w/Child||7||313||1,605|
|Single Female w/Child||95||1,658||5,291|
Population Change Last Two Decades - Plus Projection
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, repurposed, or screen-captured for any commercial purpose without prior written authorization from MyEListing.
While we strive to provide the most accurate information, all listing information, and demographic data, is provided by third-parties. As such, MyEListing will not be responsible for the accuracy of the information. It is strongly recommended that you verify all information with the listing agent, and any relevant agencies, prior to making any decisions.